Luke

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 03:51:15 +0000 (UTC),
(Keith A. Schneider) wrote:

[snippage]
(Yes, it is a Queen Anne.)

The exterior needs painting too, I'm trying to decide on color schemes.
I've seen a few books that weren't all that helpful...

You may find The Old House Journal helpful:
http://www.oldhousejournal.com/magazine/index.shtml

I'm sure there's info on the web, start googling :-).

Can't help with your roofing other than suggest you avoid Home Depot
and its ilk like the plague (a google groups search on this group and
alt.home.repair will turn up many posts about nasty entanglements with
the Despot's installers), and thoroughly check out whoever you use.

--
Luke
"Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by
-- The Downing Street Memo, July 23, 2002
http://www.downingstreetmemo.com