Nate Perkins

"Vic Baron" wrote in news:bmHse.4032$Pa5.3168
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message
ups.com...

Okay, okay. I give. What the heck is the deal with the pointy
sticks???

You mean you REALLY don't know?????

I suppose you don't have cat push sticks either..............

hmmmm

Yep, I really don't know. And I've been here (mostly lurking) for a year
or two now.

I did get the one about the dead cat push sticks. The pukey duck contest
thing seemed odd, but I got that one too. Took me a while to figure out
the big deal with jummywood. Caught on to all the Minwax and Polyshades
jokes, and the bit about using brads until the glue dries.

Never did figure out the big deal about pointy sticks. It seemed like some
people were genuinely using fancy woods to make elaborate pointed sticks.
*shrug*