Gunner

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:25:46 -0700, Ken Davey
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:11:08 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:58:21 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...our-view_x.htm

Next month, leaders of industrialized nations are meeting in Scotland. Britain is making global
warming a central issue. If Bush joined in, he would do the planet, and future generations, a great favor.

So if it ultimately is determined that there is "global warming" and
is naturally occurring, will all the Greens commit sepuku right after
paying me back for the costs we had to incure in changing from CFCs
and such?

Gunner

I think you are a little confused here Gunner.
CFCs have to do with the ozone layer; not global warming.

Regards.
Ken.

Of course. And the ozone hole was destroyed in 1967 when a Nash
Rambler hit a deer head on and the R12 in the air conditioner escaped
from a busted radiator.

What Ozone hole was that again?

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown