Kitchen Man

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:58:48 -0500, "operator jay"
wrote:

Either what I wrote did not come out how I intended, or you disagree that
de's can be used to solve a circuit. You almost alluded to de's before so
probably that's not it. So to Mr. Kelly, let me rephrase that to a more
bland "Yes. Although I guess one could use time domain." Apologies.

Didn't get what you meant by "de's." It is now somewhat apparent that
you mean "differential equations." So ok then, apologies all around.

And to you, too, Al. I'm sorry. Sorry you got fired from the cafeteria at
Motorola. After 30 years "in electronics" that's a pretty hard break for
the "Kitchen Man".

Actually, I've never worked for Motorola. I didn't even know they had
a cafeteria. They have some nice cafeterias at Microsoft, but I've
never worked for them, either. You must have me confused with some
other guy who's good in the kitchen *and* the garage. It happens.

--
Al Brennan

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9,
then you would have a key to the universe." Nicola Tesla