NSM

Default Looking for Red LED gauge to measure oxygen sensor output

"jbclem" wrote in message

I'm looking for a supplier that sells a small red led gauge(3 or 4 led)

that I will use
to read voltage coming from the oxygen sensor in my car. The guage

pictured below is
accurate to .001 volt, runs off of 8-15volts. The voltage output from the

oxygen sensor
is usually between .1 volt and 1.00 volt, and changes rapidly). The red

LEDs are bright
enough to read in sunlight, so it can be mounted on my dashboard.

I don't know much about electronics so I'm not sure what kind of circuit

is used to make
such a readout work. I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions about this.

Why don't I
buy the one pictured? Well, at $69.00 + $9.95 shipping, it seems a bit

high. I'm
thinking more in the $5-10 range.

Buy a DMM for less than $10. Or

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...122&type=store