Ed Huntress

"keith" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:03:28 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news

And if you ever wonder why the only people who see the flying
saucers are backwoods hicks, it's because the hicks are the only
people living in the backwoods where the saucer people like to land.
Heavens' snakes alive, haven't you ever seen "Star Trek?" They always
land in the backwoods someplace and hide the shuttle, when they land
on a primitive planet. ;-) With the kind of technology it takes to fly
interstellar, mainly, FTL (since generation ships are just plain stupid
in either case), if they wanted to attack, they'd squash us like a bug.

Ha! A lot YOU know. Haven't you seen a Pontiac Aztec? Those are their
advance scouts. Enlightened as they are, the first thing they send is

their
recycling containers. An "Aztec" is really an intergallactic dumpster.

I think you have this confused with the Honda Element. They *are* alien!

Decoys. They look so alien that no one would ever believe they were actually
extraterrestrial. They're evidence that the aliens have a sense of humor.

I think they're shipping containers, for sending back the chicken-fried
steak, pizza, Maria Sharapova, and other riches they discover on Earth.

--
Ed Huntress