Ken Davey

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:53:19 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:11:08 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:58:21 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...our-view_x.htm

Next month, leaders of industrialized nations are meeting in Scotland. Britain is making global
warming a central issue. If Bush joined in, he would do the planet, and future generations, a great favor.

So if it ultimately is determined that there is "global warming" and
is naturally occurring, will all the Greens commit sepuku right after
paying me back for the costs we had to incure in changing from CFCs
and such?

What a total idiot.
Someone point out to him that global warming is one thing
and Ozone problems (CFCs) are quite another.
Why don't idiot wingere EVER have clues?

sheesh

Cliff;
I did point that out to him before reading this post.
I pointed it out in a polite manner - got that in you?
Manners would go a long way to get respect for your opinions and
facts.

Ken.