Leif Thorvaldson

"Arch" wrote in message
There's much to learn over on the fine forum, Wood Central where so many
good people were driven from here by trolls and flames. Recently Ruth
Niles, one of the best, showed pics of her new bottle stopper there. Her
stainless steel and O ring stopper is thought to be a distinct
improvement over the cork or plated steel stoppers currently available.
The shape is pleasing and easy to install and stainless steel seems
superior to the cork or plated steel products currently available.

This is meant as friendly support of someone who has contributed much to
rcw in past years. Yes, I hope this helps Ruth, but It's not an ad and a
disclaimer isn't offered. FYI, you might want to take a look at her pics
and the thread re 'corked' wine is informative. but come on back to rcw
and bring some old friends with you.

Some of us like Barry Turner and others enjoy both WC and RCW. IMO, it's
a good combo of different type forums for woodturners and I suspect many
who abandoned rcw still lurk here occasionally.

Ruth, Russ, Lawrence, Lyn, Peter, Bill, Dave, Eduardo, Brad, Pascal and
all you other good people; we learned a lot from you. If you do lurk
here from time to time, touch base when you can. We aren't trolls and
this olive branch, altho bent & warped, isn't spalted.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

=====Yes, I too have sorely missed them, Arch. However, they deserted us
after a few stupid trolls. I guess they figured we weren't worth hanging
around for! *SOB* Just a bunch of sensitive "artistes!" They're gonna miss
the latest developments in LDD technology and your Musings. Pretty high
price for a snit!*G*

Leif