Guess who

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:36:13 GMT, Nate Perkins
wrote:

Pictures of the latest project. It's a curly maple box made for my wife on
Mom's Day.

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...ts/mdaybox.htm

Nice work!

I know it's mundane seeing the little project pictures ... but at least it
ain't a discussion of religion, politics, or pointy sticks (I never did get
the pointy stick thing).

Sure you do. They are jerks who need to get a life. I'd suggest
woodworking, or another hobby to relieve the stress, but they don't
want to go there. They'll alway be around. Just ignore them; set
your browser to list by topic and delete entire topics at one go.
It's like sorting junk mail. When it first started people got mad.
Now they just accept it, and it takes only a few seconds to
sortthrough and throw out the trash. Sure it's irritating a times, but
so are little children.