Owen Lowe

In article ,
Kirk wrote:

Most turners have the skill required to perform the
necessary maintenance on these drills.

Right. I guess I wasn't as clear as I intended with my post about
Milwaukee's recommendations. The manufacturer is advising overhauls and
tuneups on a 6 to 12 month schedule. That seems pretty frequent to me
but then again I haven't read the instructions to any other drill in
quite some time so don't recall others' recommended schedules. My point
was that given Milwaukee's advice we shouldn't expect the angle drill to
be a low or no-maintenance tool - and shouldn't be particularly
surprised at 6-12 month bearing replacements.

--
Owen Lowe

Northwest Woodturners,
Cascade Woodturners,
Pacific Northwest Woodturning Guild
___
Safety Tip'o'th'week: Never grind aluminum and steel or iron on the same
machine or workstation - Thermite.
http://www.hanford.gov/lessons/sitell/ll01/2001-36.htm