Barry N. Turner

You can find reasonably good Sioux look-a-likes on Ebay. Just do a search
for "close-quarter drills". They sell for around $40. There are also
reconditioned Milwaukee and Sioux brands available.

Barry

"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message
I have come to the stage where non-powered sanding just is not good enough
(elm and ash bowls of 15"-20") and I have searched the Google for advice
as to what other people use.

The gadget with most appeal to me seems to be the Sioux, right-angle

drill,
(electric, _not_ pneumatic!)
currently _not_ sold by Amazon, and - it seems - nowhere else either.

Anybody out there with some advice as to what I can do, or with some
alternative drill that can do the same job satisfactorily?

Bjarte