operator jay

"Kitchen Man" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:11:02 -0500, "operator jay"
wrote:

"Don Kelly" wrote in message

In any case, what you have to do in analysis is to treat each frequency
separately, including the 0 frequency term.
What's the big deal.??

Anybody who doesn't like it, feel free to bang out the de's.

Like I said before, Don, the big deal is people with nothing better to
do than start internet arguments, all the while ignoring all the bits
of knowledge that spill out during the course of same. Case in point.

Either what I wrote did not come out how I intended, or you disagree that
de's can be used to solve a circuit. You almost alluded to de's before so
probably that's not it. So to Mr. Kelly, let me rephrase that to a more
bland "Yes. Although I guess one could use time domain." Apologies.

And to you, too, Al. I'm sorry. Sorry you got fired from the cafeteria at
Motorola. After 30 years "in electronics" that's a pretty hard break for
the "Kitchen Man".