Don Bowey

On 6/16/05 12:58 PM, in article ,
"Bud" wrote:

Don Bowey wrote:

On 6/15/05 7:23 AM, in article ,
"Bud" wrote:

Don Lancaster has written many articles for electronics magazines. Also
regular columns for several electronics magazines (probably still
running). One of his books (CMOS cookbook) was a standard for many
years. You might be able to learn something from him too.

Bud--

John Larkin wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:41:47 -0700, Don Bowey
wrote:

He [Don Lancaster] has tutorials? You've got to be kidding.

John

The quoted posts were not as you have posted them. They did not include the
"[Don Lancaster)."

Shame on you, Bud.

Don

Reading back through the thread I can see how John attributed the
"tutorials" to "the Phantom", but the "tutorials" quote (in "the
Phantom" post) was lifted from a post by Don Lancaster. I used square
brackets as they are commonly used.

I see what happened.

In retrospect it is clear the "tutorial quote" came from one of Don
Lancaster's posts. However, when the Phantom used it in his post, much of
Don Lancaster's post was not attributed to him (Don): As with the Phantom's
post, there were no attribution carrot(s) so it appeared to be part of the
Phantom's post.

Subsequent posts were targeting what incorrectly appeared to be Phantom's
tutorials.

All that aside, always in for a penny in for a pound, I now conclude that my
remark was aimed at Don Lancaster's comment on DC.

Take your best shots.

Don (B)