Mungo Henning

Default WTB: translucent corrugated plastic for car-port roof

Hi Michael,
Ta for the reply.

(Michael McNeil) wrote in message . com...

A problem with poor fitting practice is creepy crawlies. So always get
the end barriers and use them.

Not required here. The carport is free standing. My current plan is
to use six posts to support the carport (the carport footprint is
three metres wide by six metres long).
Span from post to post is therefore three metres (hence the question about
how often do I need to support the roof sheets).

To hide the (presumed) ugly corrugated roof I plan to use wood as a sort
of "barge board" or "pelmet" all around the top of the carport.

Since I don't want to make the carport stick out like an ugly structure,
anyone got advice on what colour to paint the wood?
I was thinking about green, but sky blue might be better?

Thanks in advance

Mungo