Ken Taylor

"Rich The Newsgroup Wacko" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:54:45 +0000, ehsjr wrote:
Rich The Philosophizer wrote:
Er..the gospels are the biggest pile of erroneous nonsense one can come
up with. Its all about those imaginary beings, that can do anything, be
everywhere at once, knows everything etc...

Hey! Let's not knock the imaginary!

Where would electronics be today without sqrt(-1)? ;-)

Up the paddle without a creek? ;-}

That's another interesting question - is there really a "hole" in
the donut, or are you buying a hole, with donut around it?

The hole was there first, you know. ;-p
--
Cheers!
Rich

Not in my donut - there was no hole till the donut was made - I was there
and I saw it enter the mixture.

Ken