Vaughn

"lionslair at consolidated dot net" "lionslair at consolidated dot net" wrote
in message ...
2. use code underground conduit.

The yard light in this place was put in white plastic pipe. Plumbing pipe ? !
The ground fault is in several hundred feet of that pipe. Somewhere.

I guess old telephone grounded line tests will find the point, but the specs
of the wire are not known. So I'll have to dig the whole thing up.
It mingles with phone and water lines naturally...

As far as I know, the only difference between PVC schd 40 electrical
conduit and PVC schd 40 water pipe is the color and the labeling. I don't use
thin wall PVC for anything.

Vaughn