mac davis

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:35:17 GMT, "Bjarte Runderheim"
wrote:

I have come to the stage where non-powered sanding just is not good enough
(elm and ash bowls of 15"-20") and I have searched the Google for advice
as to what other people use.

The gadget with most appeal to me seems to be the Sioux, right-angle drill,
(electric, _not_ pneumatic!)
currently _not_ sold by Amazon, and - it seems - nowhere else either.

Anybody out there with some advice as to what I can do, or with some
alternative drill that can do the same job satisfactorily?

Bjarte

your budget is bigger than mine... *g*

I use my old craftsman corded 3/8 drill and assorted H&L disc holders to sand
most bowls...
I have a Harbor Freight right angle adapter that I use on a flex- power shaft,
if the drill won't get me there... it's more hassle, but worth it..

If you can afford the Milwaukee, go for it... it gets great reviews..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing