Fred Eversole

The Sioux powered right-angle drill is available from Craft Supplies USA in
Provo, Utah. I didn't confirm this today, but it is in their catalog.

Look at www.woodturnerscatalog.com . (I searched on 'Sioux" and returned
both the powered ones and the pneumatic sander.) We purchased one of the
powered sanders at the AAW Symposium in Orlando last
year. Haven't used it yet, but it is the improved model that doesn't get
plugged up with sawdust as the one before last year did. It sure looks nice
in the box!

Good Luck.

Fred Eversole
no dot.

--
"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message

I have come to the stage where non-powered sanding just is not good enough
(elm and ash bowls of 15"-20") and I have searched the Google for advice
as to what other people use.

The gadget with most appeal to me seems to be the Sioux, right-angle

drill,
(electric, _not_ pneumatic!)
currently _not_ sold by Amazon, and - it seems - nowhere else either.

Anybody out there with some advice as to what I can do, or with some
alternative drill that can do the same job satisfactorily?

Bjarte