G&M

Default Building regs re new structures

"troubleinstore" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what the building regs say about the closeness of
new building to each other, i.e. houses.

On a building site close to where I live, I was amazed to see two
houses side by side and at the eaves, the gap between each house was
approximately 9 inches.

Don't think the building regs worry - it's more a planning issue and as
TwoJags wants more houses per acre this sort of nonsense will happen. Of
course sensible thing would have been to fill the 9" with insulating foam
and seal at both ends but semis don't sell as well as detached, do they.