Randy Zimmerman

I like a small turnbuckle on the chain or a piece of threaded rod on the
end of the chain with a nut with two small wings welded on to make a
wingnut.
The other way is a strap of steel 1/8th thick by 2 inches wide bent to
match the cylinders.
Randy

"Pete Keillor" wrote in message
Thanks for the suggestion. I wondered why I usually see chain. I'll
just have to figure out a good way to snug it.

A previous reply asked if the torch was a Victor Performer. No, it's
the Radnor knockoff. It works ok and is supposed to be compatible
with Victor tips. I'm thinking about getting a Smith Little Torch for
small silver soldering jobs, etc.

Thanks also for the nice comments from everyone.

Pete Keillor