Larry Jaques

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 01:23:30 GMT, the opaque Lew Hodgett
spake:

I didn't answer, not knowing what to say.

Finally she said, "Well the white stuff is also chicken ****".

Score another one for mom.

She turned 100 this spring, and is still a step ahead of me.

Give her a big hug, some KUDOS! and an Atta Girl! from me the next
time you see her. I come from a line of long livers, too. My great
grandmother on my Dad's side would have made it past 100 if she hadn't
fallen and broken her hip 2 weeks before her centennial birthday. She
died on the operating table. The rest of my grandparents lasted well
into their 90s.

Now, to confirm that "long livers" comment, mine was very large and
long before I sobered up. After a week of detox it was back to normal
in all respects with all hepatic counts normal.

Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Design