Patrick Conroy

jo4hn wrote in
ink.net:

Robin Lee wrote:
"Glen" wrote in message
nk.net...

Kevin Craig wrote:

We're planning to move to Coos County, NH (the Berlin area). I think
that would be a perfect place for an LV store. :-)

Kevin

While the Northeast might not be a bad idea, there is no doubt that
Souther California would be a far better location for a LV store. I
was speaking to the order-taking lady last winter and while she was
filling my order we chatted about the weather. Canada - cold, wet
snowy. SoCal - (that day at least) mid-eighties, slight breeze.
Even the LV employee stated a preference for SoCal. Give your poor,
hard-working employees a break, Robin. This IS the place for a new
location!!!!

Understand Robin, when the big quake happens, everything east of the
San Andreas fault will fall into the Atlantic.

Cool - I can hit about 8,000 feet in 30 minutes - so I'll finally get
that Island Retreat I always wanted...