Mary Fisher

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:02:05 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

No koala fat?

You ever seen a fat koala ?

er - no. Never seen a thin one either.Or even an in-between one ...

OK, Guv, you've caught me out there!

We don't do that but I wonder if it's food safe?

These days I'm not sure if _food_ is food-safe.

Not what most people eat but I'm OK with my recycled goatskin:-)

You're skipping the white spirit component in most other finish, which
is of course terrible stuff for liver damage, whether you're breathing
or eating it. OTOH, there are various terpenes and phenols in "plant
resins" and true turpentines, and they're little understood.

Yes ... turpentine's been used as a medicine. And lots of people (NOT ME)
swear by propolis (plant resin) andsome make a lot of money selling it for
therapeutic purposes.

Better than lacquer I guess 8-)

AAAAAaarrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........