Dave

The only problem with putting a store in SO. Cal is who could afford to live
there? I wouldn't live in a home that costs 200K there. Any thing worth
living in there would costs at least 800K or more. Any thing less than that
would not buy a home big enough for a wood shop. I think Lee Valley would
be better off locating in Central Illinois where one could buy a new home
with a 3 car garage for 250K on a decent size lot too.

"Glen" wrote in message
nk.net...
Kevin Craig wrote:

We're planning to move to Coos County, NH (the Berlin area). I think
that would be a perfect place for an LV store. :-)

Kevin

While the Northeast might not be a bad idea, there is no doubt that
Souther California would be a far better location for a LV store. I was
speaking to the order-taking lady last winter and while she was filling
my order we chatted about the weather. Canada - cold, wet snowy. SoCal
- (that day at least) mid-eighties, slight breeze. Even the LV employee
stated a preference for SoCal. Give your poor, hard-working employees a
break, Robin. This IS the place for a new location!!!!

Glen