Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
The boiler was faulty out of the box. They came and asked if I was
corgi, I told the law, they ummed and arred and phoned back and then
fixed. What amazed me was that these corgi men actually thought only
corgi can touch gas installations.

They probably thought it wiser not to argue with a madman?

Do you take in lodgers?

Yes, pet. And I'll wait 'till you're in the shower and make sure the knife
is beautifully back lit through the shower curtain. And you can be certain
I've got a powerful sound system in the bathroom for the violins. To match
the powerful gravity fed shower. So the blood will wash away in seconds.

So you couldn't get treatment at this short notice?

--
*24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.