mac davis

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 20:10:33 -0400, (Arch) wrote:

Mac, check out Leif's new forum, 'Soap Has Infinite Possibilities',
'SHIP'. (or is it infinite _Terrors?) Either way, I heard he runs a
squeaky clean news group.

With all that LDD inventory, why don't you and the better half start a
dishwashing and timber preservation service? We can argue if it's art
or craft on rcw.

(preserve domestic tranquility, never wash a shirt with a pocketful of
Paudak dust with the wife's best white blouse)

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Since I started turning every day, my clothes get washed separately, Arch...
Shirt pockets aren't the only collectors... socks, shoe tops/insides, the stupid
"cell pockets" they put in jeans now, etc...

I have several work shirts with pockets lined with very clean and non-static
shavings.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing