mac davis

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:04:33 -0700, "Leif Thorvaldson" wrote:

On a side note, Mac. No such thing as coincidences. Your wife's purchase
of that large quantity of LDD was fate driven. She was obviously divinely
inspired! Now you need to buy a fairly large container that would hold at
least five gallons of solution. Lidded, plastic toy storage containers work
great!! The buckets aren't such a great idea. You need more room as Dave
said!

Leif

but the 5 gal buckets are round, like my turnings, leif.. lol

I also have 2 tall rectangular covered containers that we used to use for
camping.. about 3 or 4 gallons each.. 3 bowls in one right now, a couple of jars
and a small bowl in the other..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing