Keith in NJ

yeah. neck board.. sorry. i get the naming mixed up. coincidentally, i just
adjusted the convergence on my ms pac man machine last night.. what a pain..
i wish arcade monitors had a 'magic focus' button on them. lol.

k.

"James Sweet" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
yoke as in the yoke board on the back of the CRT?
i'll reach in there and see if it's loose. what is strange though is
that moving the unit or tapping the body of the CRT has no effect on
the picture which i would assume it would if it were loose.

I think you mean the neck board, and no that's not the yoke, the yoke is

the
coil of wires on the neck.