Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message

What frame is standard, I thought
it was a 56 but there are various 56 frames so I am not sure, and also
does the Baldor really improve the overall power of the saw, any help
will be greatly appreciated.
Mike Francis

The 56 frame is probably compatible with any other 56 frame for mounting
pattern and shaft size. Baldor probably has specs and dimensions available.
McMaster Carr gives a lot of motor information on their web page. Grainger
has a 1.5 hp motor listed as a table saw motor sold under their Dayton name.

Is you present motor still working? I'm not so sure a new motor is going to
be a big improvement.