Upscale

"Rob Fargher" wrote in message
No, I haven't and I have no doubt they'd accomodate such requests. But
you do have to wait your turn for a clerk so I wait until I'm ready to

make
my order before seeing the actual stuff I'm considering. That I've never
yet turned down anything I've written on the order form is both a tribute
to LV's quality and my lust for their stuff. :-)

Hi Rob,
I guess one has to consider the thievability of all of the stuff they sell.
Considering the small size of many of those tools coupled with the cost of
some of them, there's no doubt that a sizable amount of it would disappear
if not shelved away or windowed off. The rest of LV's customers would end up
paying the cost of that loss. Still, the LV store I go to has much of the
bigger stuff out on display although all of it's fastened down in some way.
I can usually play with it a little to heighten my wishlist addiction while
I figure out which old lady I'm going to rob next to get the money to pay
for it.