mac davis

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:55:50 GMT, Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
And as I learn more, I find how little I really know.

See, I'm lucky. I've got a teenage daughter who's ALWAYS willing to
explanin to me just how little I know about any given subject.

Dave in Fairfax (looking for those gypsies you always hear about)

well, teenagers in general know EVERYTHING, Dave, but teen age girls are
special..

you know how many teen girls it takes to screw in a light bulb?

just one, she holds the bulb and the whole world revolves around her..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing