Default Looking for fan pull chain

I have searched high and low and cannot find a good price on fan pull
chain. I am in the process of making about 100 of these of these fan
pulls, and if I can sell a few of them, I think they would make a
great, inexpensive gifts.

All I need to do now is to keep the other half from claiming every
other one!

The problem is that they don't sell for much. The upside is they don't
take too much time to make either, and it has been wonderful to take
all those scraps I have laying around and do something good with them.

But the chains are pretty expensive. I have found a lot of "ball
chain" or "beaded chain" that is used for all sorts of things. But the
best deal per foot and with attachement closure seems to be Craft
Supplies at .20 per 4" chain with a 10% discount for bulk. I AM NOT
complaining about that price, but they only come in 4" length.

I have found in lab testing (read: den and home office) that an 8"
chaing will get he pull around the light a little better since the
light takes up a great deal of the pull chain on the older style of
light kits.

Anybody find a good source for 6" or 8" chains without buying in bulk,
then buying the connectors and some kind of stopper?

Thanks -

Robert