Graeme

Default New bath and shower.

Hi All

I'm fitting a new bath (standard 1.7m with a straight end (tap end) and a
sloped end) and shower and have a little question.
If I fit the bath with the tap end against the brick wall, then after the
cupboards have been fitted it will be tricky to gain access to the taps for
any maintenance. So I thought I could swap the bath around and have the
'shallow' end against the brick wall and the tap end against our 'cardboard'
wall (stramit : flipin' straw init?). But I'd still like to have the shower
fixed to the brick wall as it is far far stronger. So, do people actually do
this, have the shower mounted above the shallow end?
Thanks for any comments.