Richard J.

John Rumm wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

So I personally neither think that it is against regulations, or a
Bad Thing. Its not hard to chip out a section if it finally after
years

Whether it is a "Bad Ting" or not will really come down to
circumstances and where the cable chase actually is. If it is at
the edge of a room or across the bottom of a doorway (where nailing
down a masonry carpet gripper or fitting a trim strip across the
bottom of a door may end up with a nail or drill going through it)
then its not a good choice of position. Anywhere else however
should be far safer.

The cable ran diagonally across a 1.2 m opening between the two halves
of the T-shaped kitchen.
--
Richard J.