Lee Michaels

"Tim" wrote
By the way I just came back from a presentation given by Mr. Robin Lee.
He was just terrific. His talk on the history of Lee Valley/Veritas,
their current products, on production methods and new products was
exceptional! What a great company with beautifully designed tools that
will be around for generations. Robin, thanks again.
Tim Queeno

Just a comment about Robin Lee and Veritas.

I used to teach basic marketing classes and do some consulting now and then.
I always used Lee Valley and Veritas as an example of what I referred to as
"excellence marketing". Basically the quality of the product and servie
became the primary mareting vehicle. A rare event in today's business
environment.

Years later I came across Robin Lee on this forum. So I asked a number of
questions about veritas. Robin wrote right back and told me he was traveling
for a few days. But he would get back to me when he got back into town.
Which is exactly what he did.

He proceeded to tell me more about their design philosophy. And it exceeded
all my expectations and confirmed everything I used to teach in my classes.
And he took the time to explain it to me. An anomymous poster on this forum.
I felt honored,

Yes, Robin Lee is a class act. I will endorse that both professionally and
personally. He has built a company based on some very high ideals. And we
all benefit from it.

I understand that some big money folks have offered to buy him out too. And
he did not take the bait. So the quality tools and service will continue.

Thanks Robin, for everything.

Lee Michaels