mac davis

Default LDD for sure, now..

I've been playing with Madge's system,, umm.. I mean Leif's system of LDD..
Now, I guess I'm really going to try it out...

Worked ok with the gallon that I put together with a quart of LDD that the wife
was willing to part with, so I wanted to try it on larger stuff... my wife was
going shopping, so I asked her to pick up a gallon of cheap LDD...

She comes home with a 5 gallon can of the stuff from "Smart & Final".. (their
pretty smart and your sale is final?)

Feminine logic kicked in here... it was $8 for a gallon, and the 5 gallon size
was $30... I now have a LARGE supply of LDD and unless I decide to put a couple
gallons in the pool some weekend, I'm setting up a few 5 gal. buckets and hoping
that the LDD thing works on a regular, revolving basis, like drying in bags
does...

If nothing else, I'll have clean, soft hands.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing