Arfa Daily

Well, actually, our " little island ", as you so quaintly put it, is
actually connected to many millions of other users in mainland Europe, to
form a hedged power distribution system which doesn't suffer from cascade
failure when the weather gets a bit cold, or major outages when the sun
flares a bit ... ; -)

"Do Little2" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

We can also run high watts appliances such as ovens and driers, without
having to use cables as thick as your arm, and 6 inch nails for fuses.
Oh,
and we also did away with ugly overheads and pole mounted transformers at
street distribution level, years ago ....

So your system is an upgrade ?? Hmmmm ...

True, serving about 330 million people,
compared to a few on a little island is
a real big upgrade... :-)

Dolittle2