Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
Most manufacturers probably won't honour the guarantee if push
comes to shove unless the boiler has been commissioned by a
registered fitter.

Ideal tried that one on me. I informed them of the law. They didn't
know that non corgi people can fit a boiler until I told these
people and they looked it up. They fixed the boiler.

So you're actually admitting to *not* being CORGI registering while
claiming to be a pro in the domestic heating field? Care to explain?

Madness electic caber tossing madness.

Snipping restored so Google readers can see how our resident fool not only
avoids the question as well as failing to answer...

This electric caber tossing fool is dangerous. Take no notice of what he
says. All his appliances were codemned and he just turned them back on
again. Madness!