Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:02:27 -0400, the inscrutable "Buddy Matlosz"
spake:

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Bronzzy:

"You Bold Brazen Article!"

Sr. Mary Benzedrine, Saint Agnes School, Grade Five. c. 1960.

OMG, also Sister Florence Catherine, St. Mary of the Assumption School,
Grade Five, c. 1963.

My bestest teacher ever was Miss Hankins, Trinity Cathedral School,
Grade Two, Little Rock, AR, ca. 1960. It was my only year of religious
school and I don't recall if she was a Sister or not. I just loved
her. (Oh, right. She couldn't have been a nun, huh?
---
Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done.