Buddy Matlosz

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:39:54 -0400, "bronzzy"
wrote:

Hi, I just started with these woodworking newsgroups and they are of
interest to me. I'm currently a student taking woodworking in college.

And
I would love to offer my knowledge as best I can. so if you have any
questions feel free to ask. I have about one years experience in

woodworking
so far and I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I've learned so much.
talk to you later
bronzzy

Bronzzy:

"You Bold Brazen Article!"

Sr. Mary Benzedrine, Saint Agnes School, Grade Five. c. 1960.

OMG, also Sister Florence Catherine, St. Mary of the Assumption School,
Grade Five, c. 1963.

B.