Morris Dovey

"mike hide" wrote in message

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

"Tom Watson" quoted in message

"In the elder days of art
Builders wrought with greatest care
Each minute and unseen part,
For the Gods are everywhere."

Thanks, Tom.

I think I'll carve a reminder to myself - to hang on the shop wall:

Build, with greatest care,
Each minute and unseen part,
For the gods are everywhere!

HWW needed to look around a bit more - there have always been people who
work as he describes. In our time and in this company I'd point proudly

people like Steve Knight, Mike Hyde, and Tom Plamann as proof.

--
Morris

Hey I resent those remarks ,I use gnomes and pixies to do the really hard
stuff, by the way not that it matters but the name is spelled hide, as in
hide and seek...mjh

Oops! Sorry. 'Fraid I paid too much attention to the work and not enough to
the guy who did it (the work /is/ more attention-grabbing :-)

--
Morris