Chipmunk

On 12 Jun 2005 08:53:27 -0700, "antgel" wrote:
I assume I can just daisy-chain the lights from the FCU?

Antony

So long as the method you use is approved for that fixture by the
manufacturer, and complies with the wiring regulations.

Just be sure to provide adequate mechanical protection for the wiring
that will be close to the work surface.

*Disclaimer*
Adding electrical accessories in a kitchen comes under the scope of
part P now, and would technically require you to notify your plans to
the local building people.

--
"I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it
says something about human nature that the only form of life