Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Owain wrote:
Browsing round IIRC Comet, the poster on top of a Meile washing
machine extolled the virtues of its design and construction - made for
at least a 10 year life. Wonder if they still try to flog 5 year
warranties on these?

I would be inclined to purloin such a showcard if purchasing the machine
- could be useful evidence in a statutory rights case up to six years
in the future.

Although I though Mieles were g'teed for 10 years and designed for 20.
Maybe Comet are selling cheap ones.

This was some time ago, and they didn't then have the 10 year warranty.

And it could well have said 20 years rather than 10. The little gray cells
ain't what they once were. ;-)

But I did buy one, although not from Comet, and it's great. Although my
previous el cheapo Indesit did near 20 years with some TLC once in a while.

--
*Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.