Greg O

"bronzzy" wrote in message
Hi, I just started with these woodworking newsgroups and they are of
interest to me. I'm currently a student taking woodworking in college.
And I would love to offer my knowledge as best I can. so if you have any
questions feel free to ask. I have about one years experience in
woodworking so far and I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I've
learned so much.
talk to you later
bronzzy

You have one year in woodworking and you are here to offer your knowledge to
us?! I have done woodworking for thirty years and still don't have the balls
to make that offer!
I think you need to sit back read the group and relax, some of the old
timers around here may teach you a thing or two. Share what you can, but the
combined knowledge here is mind boggling!
For example check this site out!
http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/door/
Greg