tom

bronzzy wrote: Hi, I just started with these woodworking newsgroups and
they are of
interest to me. I'm currently a student taking woodworking in college.
And
I would love to offer my knowledge as best I can. so if you have any
questions feel free to ask. I have about one years experience in
woodworking
so far and I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I've learned so
much.
talk to you later
bronzzy

Have you ever made any rail and stile cabinet doors with glass as the
panel, and fake muntins, creating a divided light look? How might you
attach the pane to the doors for easy replacement when and if they
break? Thanks. Tom