JGS

Half mile from the border you say? I think we have just identified where we
can have all of our US purchases shipped and held for pick up. Thanks, JG

C & S wrote:

I have been considering that for a while; 'bout a 3 hour trip to Ottowa
though. I'd lke to take in a seminar to make the trip worthwhile but the
fill up so fast.

From (just) south of the border.

You'll just have to come visit. We still enjoy seeing real money... ;-)

My wife is canadian. "Dollar for dollar... blah blah blah...". The duty free
gets most of our wine budget, does that count? :-)

Cheers,

Steve .....1/2 mile from Quebec, but Rob won't open a store there either :-(