Harold and Susan Vordos

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On 11 Jun 2005 07:51:40 -0700,

wrote:
Hi all:

I'v been found a good product name is 'Outlook Express Backup', it is
can easily backup your Outlook Express email database, just a wizard
and it's very easy to use.

You do realize that the "I just found" shill technique has been around
for longer than you have, don't you?

you can download the freeware at
wow~~~! it's excellent!

No thanks. Windows has a built-in backup application which is adequate,
and downloading random executables from suspect sources is unwise.
I also notice that it's $39.95 shareware, not free.

And, since I was off noticing things, I can't _help_ but notice that
staticbackup.com is registered to a certen Matthew Lee, which
coincidentally enough is your own name. What, oh what, are the odds of
such a coincidence.

How about you go away, lying spammer, and stay there.

Matt.

If your product was any good, Matt, you wouldn't have to spam and lie to
get people to visit your site.

Chuckle!! Good one!

Harold