C & S

From (just) south of the border.

"bite me" (because we know it aint come'n here)

or the more traditional

you suck.

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
Robin Lee tells me they've ordered signs for the construction site, so
I don't feel I'm breaching any confidences to say...

SASKATOON IS FINALLY GETTING A LEE VALLEY STORE!!!!

And, it's only about 6 blocks from work. Joy!

Rob, can you send me bank account info? I'll just have the paycheck
deposited directly.

As a further mini-gloat, I was in Winnipeg and Edmonton this past week,
so got to visit two LV stores.

The Edmonton store is larger and very, very nice (much larger and nicer
than ther old one) but the Winnipeg store had a lot more I was
interested in on their clearance shelves.

;-)

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com