Doctor Evil

"Kate11171" wrote in message
oups.com...

We are having trouble finding a plumber to install a combi boiler for
us. My husband is quite confident that he could do the job himself but
obviously it has to have a certificate from a CORGI registerd plumber.
Do you know if it is possible or legal for my husband to do the work
and a plumber come in and inspect it and pass it or would a plumber be
reluctant to do this?
Thanks

If he does it himself he doesn't need to be CORGI registered. The law says
he needs to "competent. What he could do is fit the boiler, ask questions
here first, and then get a "landlords" certificate as he is thinking of
renting out. This will clear him. CORGI men do not like to check DIYers
work and this is a way around this.

How many bathroom, showers, etc? Combi's are arted on "flowrate" of hot
water, so don't undersize.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download