Set Square

Kate11171 wrote:

We are having trouble finding a plumber to install a combi boiler for
us. My husband is quite confident that he could do the job himself but
obviously it has to have a certificate from a CORGI registerd plumber.
Do you know if it is possible or legal for my husband to do the work
and a plumber come in and inspect it and pass it or would a plumber be
reluctant to do this?
Thanks

It's perfectly legal. How easy it is to get a CORGI to certify someone
else's work, I don't know. I guess that the CORGI would want to do the gas
installation and commissioning himself - leaving the physical installation
and the water side to your husband.
--
Cheers,
Set Square